DEPOSITS ON PAINTINGS
1. Deposits on the paintings/artwork we (Ascot Studios) sell are strictly non-refundable.
2. The whole purpose of a deposit is to allow the client sufficient time to make the necessary financial arrangements in order to make full and complete payment.
3. Wherever possible, we (Ascot Studios) expect and endeavour to achieve full payment within 7-14 days. This time frame allows sufficient time for moneys to be transferred and/or processed.
4. Paintings/artwork can be reserved on a minimum of a 20% deposit. This secures a painting/artwork for a maximum period of 30 days. After such time, the gallery reserves the right to put the painting/artwork back up for sale, and to sell it to another client.
5. In certain circumstances, it may be permissible to transfer the deposit onto another painting/artwork. This is entirely at the discretion of the gallery (Ascot Studios).